HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hai Guyz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banol



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Hai Guyz!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:24 am

My name is Edward. I'm 12 years old and am entering the sixth grade at Parker Middle School in Beaumont, KS. My parents are always working so I am home alone with a lot of time to get on the internet. I love watching scary movies to but I wish there was someone to watch them with me. Please PM! I need a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havoc
Admin
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-07-23
Age : 31
Location : Memphis

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Banol wrote:
My name is Edward. I'm 12 years old and am entering the sixth grade at Parker Middle School in Beaumont, KS. My parents are always working so I am home alone with a lot of time to get on the internet. I love watching scary movies to but I wish there was someone to watch them with me. Please PM! I need a friend.


JAILBAIT




(too much?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://omnicide.forum-motion.com
Frosty

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-07-23
Age : 27
Location : Colchester, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Banol, be prepared to grow up very quickly. That's what the internet taught me. I hated the world by fourteen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWhit
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm

>_>
Given I was going to post this picture...



...and mention that I'd be happy to come over and play, no not too much at all... at least in my opinion. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banol



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 am

Frosty wrote:
Banol, be prepared to grow up very quickly. That's what the internet taught me. I hated the world by fourteen.

Just for the record, all that was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frosty

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-07-23
Age : 27
Location : Colchester, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Yes, I was unfortunately informed later. Deciding whether you will be the first to be banned when I go crazy with mod power.

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA-*cough cough*-haaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banol



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Frosty wrote:
Yes, I was unfortunately informed later. Deciding whether you will be the first to be banned when I go crazy with mod power.

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA-*cough cough*-haaaaa

Not if I ban you first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWhit
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Banol wrote:

Not if I ban you first!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banol



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:56 am

Dear Nit,

Hate you!

Love,

Banol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWhit
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 am

tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hai Guyz!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hai Guyz!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarök :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: